2010/09/26

Chinese People’s Secrets: Part 2 – digg china

Translated Chinese Secrets

More translated secrets of Chinese people…

From Tianya:

汛汛宝贝:

My heart is dark and sinister.

小白的毛毛:

I was at an internet bar all night and became disoriented.
Accidentally, I walked into the men’s restroom.
Originally, I did not see the people inside.
Suddenly I regained my wits and screamed.
So embarrassing!!

两只蚊子在打架:

I always pretend to be a cultured person, to trick girls into bed.

两只蚊子在打架:

Once when I was leaving the metro, and on the escalator, there was a girl with a great body in front of me,
wearing a super short skirt.
Coincidentally, I had my mobile phone in my hand.
There was no one around,
so I quickly turned on the camera,
and put my cell phone under her skirt

When I got home to look at it, it was more life-like than any secretly taken picture I have ever seen on the internet.
Really life-like, her hairs were visible, there was a line/gap, and I masturbated several times because of this.
This was the only time in my life I ever secretly took a picture.

侦探一文字:

I and a distantly related cousin ML before~~
We were still together a few days before her wedding.
We liked each other ever since we were small, and only because of our blood relationship that we could not get married, very sad~~

摇滚2008

I raped a female neighbor.

ccsk23:

Earlier when internet bars did not yet have payment systems [that control the amount of time you are on the computer], and you were supposed to pay after you were done and according to how long you used the internet,
I touched my pocket and realized I did not bring my wallet, so I snuck out.

aiya548:

I often read topics but do not reply…

jrxme518:

I have been with a few pretty female friends.
I do not like to ML with them.
I like to use my hand.

环加驹:

I played “rape” once. I felt great, she felt great, and in the end, I came on her face.

飞花满袖:

Does constipation count?

Seeing a report, an expert said that each time a guy SY, it uses the same amount of energy as him running a 100 meter sprint. So does it count that I run the 100 meters 3 times a day?

zhaoyx:

After reading about the things you guys have done, I no longer have any embarrassing things to write about.

neverdie_zyf:

America’s 911 incident was orchestrated by me, do not tell anyone.

再次路过之:

In high school, in order to participate in the Physics Science Olympiad, we had to go to the teacher’s house on weekends for coaching. That teacher was recently appointed [to our school] and was living in a single dorm. When she showered, she had to pull close a cloth curtain. I peeked before. That was my first year in high school.

In my second year, her and I ML a few times. The summer vacation after graduating from high school, we went vacationing for a few days together. Every day we ML. I must admit, doing it with the teacher felt great, especially when thinking about her serious face when she is standing behind her podium [teaching class].

That teacher eventually became the headmaster’s daughter-in-law…

环加驹:

I had a fight with my politics teacher, and fucked his girlfriend, although strictly speaking, it was his girlfriend who fucked me.
I fooled/drifted around for a few months [wasting time doing nothing productive], and got to know a few [bad] friends in society. All day, we discussed about cutting off that politics teacher’s little penis.

To be continued…

See more Chinese People’s Secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment