2010/09/26

Girl Says No Car No Marriage, Boy Buys Ferrari 360 – digg china

Ferrari 360 Modena owned by a Chinese netizen who claims he bought it because his girlfriend would not marry him if he did not buy a car.

From Mop:

I love her too much and truly cannot leave her, but she is too materialistic. After returning from Singapore, she seems to have become a different person, and since then I have been very unhappy within my heart with her change. Today, I went to her house, and the topic of marriage came up. Her family is all very satisfied with me and I did not say anything, but she actually said in front of her family that if I do not buy a car then we cannot marry. MB, it is not as if I cannot afford a car, and in my anger, I ordered an F1 360 Modena. It is not necessary to say how much I spent, but now I regret it. First, I do not care about cars at all and the money for the car was from my father’s bank account (I do not have that ability), so now I feel deeply guilty. Second, I now realize I no longer love her, she does not deserve my love, and now my heart is very troubled.

Here are a few pictures, sigh:

A black Ferrari 360 Modena. Is it owned by this Mop BBS forum user?

A Chinese netizen says he bought this car because his girlfriend would not marry him if he did not have a car.

Does this Mop user really own this Ferrari?

And finally a picture of myself:

A user with the name teayeon says this is his picture.

Comments:

I was wondering what the LZ was doing after coming to me a few days ago asking to borrow my car.
Borrowing my car is one thing, but also posting my pictures on the internet?
Kao.

Give it to me, give it to me…I like this car.

LZ please do not zhuangbibility, zhuangbibility will lead to leipibility!
[This was the original comment, it was written in English. Does anyone understand what it means?]

In the day you have a car to drive. At night, you have a car to ride. What is there to be unhappy about?

Are you talking about Kaixin001?

Do you dare make public where your dad’s money comes from???

Give the car to me. Give the girl to me too.

The West always criticizes China for not effectively cracking down on pirated/fake goods, because while there is a world-wide limit of 7 Ferraris, the eighth one will appear in China. So the LZ also likes pirated/fake things all along~~~

An F360 is an F360.
Where did F1 360 come from?
You bought a car but do not know the model?

Are all these abnormal post topics real? This question has troubled me for many years…

Big brother [meaning is like "buddy"], this is obviously a F430, stop farting [pretending/lying] here.

Big man!
It is difficult just thinking of surviving on my own after graduating from university.

We are poor, can only drive tractors, and truly envy the LZ!

Since you do not love cars and you also no longer love your girlfriend, just give your girlfriend to someone else, and leave your car to me.

Girlfriend said if there is no transportation, then she will not go out. In my anger, I bought a plane.

Brother, give the car to me! ~To avoid you seeing it and feeling heartbroken!!!

I use this car to go get soy sauce.

Yet again I witness the LZ drinking Sanlu.

It will be fine if you love cars later, girls are plenty.

What is the big deal? My girlfriend said she will not marry even if I have a car, so in my anger, I crashed my Ferrari.

Yes, get rid of her, MB who does she think she is? I bet if the Louzhu married her he would also not have a good marriage.

I love her too much and truly cannot leave her, but she is too materialistic. After returning from Singapore, she seems to have become a different person, and since then I have been very unhappy within my heart with her change. Today, I went to her house, and the topic of marriage came up. Her family is all very satisfied with me and I did not say anything, but she actually said in front of her family that if I do not buy a car then we cannot marry. MB, it is not as if I cannot afford a car, and in my anger, I ordered a 28 “quan” bicycle. It is not necessary to say how much I spent, but now I regret it. First, I do not care about cars at all and the money for the car was from my father’s bank account (I do not have that ability), so now I feel deeply guilty. Second, I now realize I no longer love her, she does not deserve my love, and now my heart is very troubled.

Find another girl, this girl would be marrying your car, not you.

How can you prove that the car is your’s?? Wow [you are so impressive].
Is any Ferrari conveniently parked on the street suddenly your’s???
Then come and take a look at my Rolls Royce!

It would be better for you to crash this car in front of her,
to let her understand,
that a car is no big deal to you!!!

See Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment