2010/09/26

Shanghai Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl – digg china

A scandalous picture of Lu Jiani, the famous Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl.

From NetEase:

Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl’s self-made AV spreads on the internet–comparable to Sexy Photos Gate:

事情的详细经过

Detailed Course of Events

This girl’s name is Lu Jiani and she is a saleslady for Kappa at a Shanghai department store. Someone put a video of her “having a human exchange,” which has popularly spread across the internet. This video is about 22 minutes long, of a man and woman “doing something,” and in the video, the Kappa girl’s actions are “bold and amazing.” Right from the beginning, she appears naked…rushes towards the middle of the screen onto the man’s body, first a kiss, and then she opens the man’s belt and pants to begin giving him a blowjob. “Shanghai Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl’s” makeup is rather thick/heavy, skilled with her mouth, and is hard to tell from a professional AV actress.

A netizen disclosed that the video of the “Shanghai Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl’s” already appeared on the internet at the end of October, and was not sure why it suddenly dug up today, even beginning to appear as #1 on Google’s hot chart.  According to his observations, the first appearance on the internet (of Lu Jiani) of the Orient Building Kappa video was around October 27-28 on a famous local Shanghai BBS [KDS!]. Then it began to circulate amongst white-collared workers on MSN, and quite a few people even made it the “Singles Day video” [November 11 is an unofficial holiday for single people, because the date is 11/11 which is like a lot of single people].

At present, there are already netizens conducting “field investigations” of the Kappa girl. At the same time, this girl also started a blog, currently with 5 blog posts, and in the newest one she disclosed that she has already left the Orient Shopping Centre Kappa (her work place).

此女照片

This Girl’s Pictures


东楼kappa女视频对话

Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl’s Video Dialogue

M: [cannot understand]
F: Yes? What did you say? Let us just do it this way, okay? **feels better. Help me and it will be faster. It is so tiring.
M: Harder, there is no feeling…

M: I am about to come.
F: Yes, when you come, you can come in my mouth.
M: Can I come on your face?
F: No, do not come on my face!
M: Oh, you have makeup on.
F: Yes, just come in my mouth, I will spit it out on my hand…coming on my face is not fun.

网友实地考察

Netizen Field Investigation

Orient Shopping Centre where Lu Jiani worked in a Kappa store.

Netizen: “Xie XX”
5:00 set out from home, bringing my digital camera, preparing to go take some pictures, walked over 20 minutes and arrived at the [censored] Orient Shopping Centre, name now changed to XX department store. I asked the customer service downstairs which floor Kappa was on. Several customer service girls laughed and said the 7th floor, I think probably because there have been too many people asking about Kappa recently, and they know what is going on. I rode the elevator to the 7th floor and reached the Kappa store, only saw an XSL there, and did not see any female sales representative. Therefore, I did not get any pictures, investigation failed.

东楼Kappa女最新动态

Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl’s Latest Developments

This girl has a blog, and she reveals her latest developments through blog posts. Below are her latest developments.

[Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl Publically selling social status]
Using Fame for Profit (2008-11-11 11:12:58)
[Blog Post Summary]: Right now, I have a little fame, so how can I use my fame for profit? While lying on my bed last night, I thought of a few things, now sincerely looking for advertising sponsorship.

[Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl announces that she has left where she used to work]
I already left that place
(2008-11-10 21:58:21)
[Blog Post Summary]: I have already left that place, Orient Shopping Centre’s Kappa [store] can only be one of my memories! Hope those who care about me, who are paying attention to me, as well as those who want to “enjoy the show” and swear at me can be at peace! Do not continue going to the department store pretending to be serious, loitering around and trying to peek that empty space!

[Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl claims she wants to challenge "Mu Zi Mei"]
Challenge “Mu Zi Mei” (2008-11-10 11:10)
[Blog Post Summary]: Regarding my video, I sought advice from a lawyer. It does not seem like I broke the law! Those who are spreading my video, and disseminating my news are breaking the law! Either way, I still look good on the screen, who knows what director will look for me to make a film later on! Must become famous as soon as possible!

[Orient Shopping Centre Kappa Girl's first journal entry]
Walk my own path, let others covet/be jealous!! (2008-11-09 21:24:06)
[Blog Post Summary]: Using this phrase as the title, I mean to despise the men who have called me a whore, yet cannot wait to watch the video! I used pictures and used a camera to record my own wonderful memory, because I believe this was something that made me happy.

More pictures of Kappa Girl Lu Jiani:

Screep capture of KDS forum topics about Kappa Girl.There are 10 pages and over 500 BBS topics about Kappa Girl and her sex video on KDS already, not including all the other major BBS discussion forums. Most of the posts are people asking others to send them the video file.

Here are some translated topics and comments on KDS…

Comments on KDS, “To tell the truth, the Kappa guy’s endurance is not bad“:

The main thing is that the girl is too ugly. I bet the guy had his eyes closed at the time. The moment he opened his eyes, he [his erection] immediately went down. Then, he continued closing his eyes again.

In the video he said, “not much feeling.”
This guy has already gotten too many blowjobs from this Kappa girl, there are even callouses on his “xiao di di” [means "little brother" but also means a guy's penis].

It takes longer to “send cargo” with a BJ in the first place.

Speed was really slow! 12 minutes before coming out [ejaculating]! If it were me, 5 minutes and I would have shot! downloading

With technique like her’s, even after 20 minutes and I would not be able to come. downloadingdownloading

Yes, this I admit, judging by the amount of JY, it does not look like he shot more than once. I bet he is not looking at this girl’s face, and is watching the television, diverting his attention.

It depends on the individual, the professionals can come when they want and not come when they do not want to.

Fuck, only 12 minutes. I can last at least 30 minutes. It seems this Kappa girl’s technique is nothing special/not good.

Comments on KDS, “Kappa Girl is already included in Google!!!:”

She can immediately go sign a contract in Japan [to become an AV star].

She is really ugly.

Her body is okay.

Kappa did not spend a cent and got such a big advertisement, I cannot stop laughing.

http://photo.qq.com/portal/albumMain.shtml?%23uin=786830374#uin=786830374 [Link to Photo Album on QQ]

Comments on KDS, “Do not human flesh search Kappa Girl, human flesh search her man instead:”

There were only two people present during the filming. If it was not the Kappa girl who leaked it then it was him, this guy is pretty sinister. A BJ is originally a very normal/common thing, but putting [the video] out has harmed someone now. downloading

That JJ is pretty short…

Wow! What a handsome guy! downloading [referring to the guy's pictures in the link to the QQ photo album above]

For his hair to grow like this also requires some strength [probably means he has to be a pretty "unique" guy to have such ugly hair] downloading
She was screwed because she saw him from a 45 degree angle [meaning she did not get a good look at him] downloading

What a stupid face. This kind of guy loses face for Shanghai people.

From KDS, “Everyone please just leave the Kappa Girl alone“:

Honestly, being a sales clerk is pretty tragic, making a little bit of money to live on. This girl was unfortunately exposed by this video. Everyone has the right to make their own choices in life, she is not some famous star who has a moral responsibility to society. Do not intentionally create my problems by going to the Orient Shopping Centre [where the girl worked]. At most, just walk past her and treat her as if you were looking at a FL girl, and do not be excessive and harass her. Besides, with her being so ugly, there really is no point.

I myself am more sympathetic towards weak people, and since this girl is still working at Orient Shopping Centre, that makes it clear that she is a lower-class person, and is also helpless. If she was a rich girl or a famous star, maybe I too would go stare at her and gloat at her misfortunes. I welcome everyone to come help me “brainwash” [clean people's minds, change their minds, influence people to do the right thing]. downloading

Comments/Replies:

Correct.
She was just giving her man a BJ, what does that have to do with anyone else…only that it was unfortunately made public.

LZ is correct, just watch it and leave it at that. Besides, it is just a BJ, very normal. If this continues on like this, I bet that girl is going to be ruined. downloading

I swear to the organization, after watching it, I will definitely not disseminate. I will also not show off, it ends here…bandits of the mountain excepted.

The girl is not wrong, the pervert is that guy…

The most despicable person is the person who made the video public!
Everyone stop adding trouble, just watch it and leave it at that!

What can you do? The internet is full of house boys [guys who stay at home and do not go out]. When the house boys see BJ, they cannot control themselves.

LZ, if you have not seen the video, then do not make any stupid conclusions! She spread this video herself! It says so in the dialogue! Go see for yourself!

I also feel bad for her. BJ pictures made public, and still no money. downloading

Yes, I agree with the “lou zhu,” that girl is already very sad/pathetic. downloadingdownloadingdownloading

There are also rumors and people posting that Lu Jiani is a prostitute who charges 300 RMB for sex or 800 RMB for the entire night.

Screen capture of the Kappa Girl sex video.

A screen capture of the video. The Chinese says: “Video does not have mosaic/mask.”

You can find better Chinese girls than Lu Jianing in the chinaSMACK personals.

Updates:

  • 2008 December 22 – Kappa Girl is arrested by police. (Shanghaiist)
  • 2009 January 02 – Kappa Girl offered job by AV company (Shanghaiist)

See more Chinese people doing sexual things:

No comments:

Post a Comment